Amazon Deals of the Day for 22 September 2017 : Latest Amazon Lightning Deals and Offers

Hai Zipups,
We are Here to Deliver Current Tricks , Tips & Offers. Keep an Eye with Us & Live a Digital Life With Technological Move Using Tips & Tricks. Here is the another Offer. 

Amazon deal of the day is a dedicated section where you can find list of top ongoing deal from world's no.1 e-commerce site. Every we update this page with top 50 Lightning Deals that are valid for limited period of time. Not only this, because the deals are very exclusive, lightning deals are generally applicable on a limited quantity of products. The products are so limited and with such a low price that the Amazon limits the deals to one product per person. Once the lightning deal duration ends,the products restore themselves to their earlier prices. Not only this, Happy hour promotions can be grabbed from the Lightning deals widget.
There is a few point to be remember while shopping on Lightning Deals. One, There is a limit on time and product quantity of a lightning deal. Second is that if you have added a product in your cart under a lightning deal and the time limit expires then the product under lightning section in the cart will automatically be restored at the normal price. The products bought under this section do not apply to shipping and handling or taxes. 


https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41xeQplibPL.jpg

Zebronics BT4440RUCF 4.1 Channel Bluetooth Speakers

₹2459₹1999
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41-x74Y213L.jpg

Lotto Men's Navy/Red Sandals and Floaters

₹539₹419.65
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31MekPf1AZL.jpg

Scotch-Brite Flat Mop and refill combo  for  Magic Easy floor cleaning.

₹1199₹699
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ehf%2BQqaTL.jpg

Ajanta Quartz Wall Clock (32 cm x 32 cm x 2 cm, White Dial and Silver Rim)

₹399₹359
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41PQUyY%2Bt8L.jpg

Decals Design Shree Ganesh PVC Vinyl Wall Dec

₹189₹78
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41SFK6qJ4mL.jpg

Stanley 70379E Matte Finish Double Open End Spanner Set

₹269₹199
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41xz%2BIzxejL.jpg

Pigeon 12283 750-Watt Sandwich Toaster (White)

₹699₹689
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51EFSRWvl7L.jpg

Prestige PKOSS 1.2-Litre Electric Kettle (Silver)

₹778₹599
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41oIrvhTSXL.jpg

Wonderchef Nutri-Blend 63152293 400-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (Black)

₹2985₹2599
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31%2B9N8EiDKL.jpg

Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix 350-Watt Hand Blender (White and Red)

₹925₹598
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41R7VDqs%2BxL.jpg

Amiraj 15-in-1 Plastic Multi Chopper Set, 15-Pieces, Green

₹399₹395
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41NzK6PCO3L.jpg

Autofy Habsolite All Purpose Safety Helmet with Strap

₹169₹147
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ALJyzHcfL.jpg

Sattva XXXL Bean Bag without Beans (Brown)

₹724₹499
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41tLJtRHp1L.jpg

Milton Medical Box

₹169₹168
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31jb-rwQPGL.jpg

Eveready Base B22 14W Pack of 2 + 9W LED Bulbs (Cool Day Light)

₹389₹339
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31DR8r6JleL.jpg

Milton Thermosteel Duo Deluxe, 1 L (EC-TMS-FIS-0019_STEELPLAINCO)

₹815₹741
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41S9FWgv3-L.jpg

Solimo Wax Tea Light (25 cm x 25 cm x 10 cm, White, Set of 100)

₹289₹189
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41F8fQRUThL.jpg

Ishake Model 020 Shaker Bottle 500 ml

₹272₹249
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/511sTczds%2BL.jpg

Novoflex 100mm Cable Ties, Pack of 100

₹125₹55
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/513tllli9TL.jpg

Scotch-Brite Sponge Wipe (Pack of 3) (Color May Vary)

₹150₹85
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ED9UlcvBL.jpg

Nivia Wrist Support (Black), (1 Piece)

₹144₹129
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ycN2-tnlL.jpg

Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (White)

₹2026₹1299
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41S0XUrukNL.jpg

Nayasa Tuckins 14, 4 Piece Drawer, Deluxe, White

₹750₹499
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51s2fG8QblL.jpg

Lowprice Online 5 Meter Waterproof RGB Remote

₹321₹299
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41pWbhKKcxL.jpg

Maharaja Whiteline MG Livo MX-151 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (Red)

₹2455₹1299
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41pi%2BEWt0XL.jpg

Orpat Express 250-Watt Chopper (Purple)

₹870₹819
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41tr6ChfSaL.jpg

Honeywell PM 2.5 Foldable Face Mask, Multicolor, Pack of 3

₹199₹99
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51RlT8R57sL.jpg

Gala Twin Bucket Spin Mop with 2 refills and 1 liquid dispenser (Blue)

₹1099₹999
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41P2Mt43HCL.jpg

Lifelong Power Pro 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars, White/Grey

₹1199₹1049
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41CYz-51jPL.jpg

Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray

₹1249₹1248
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51HC4EcCO8L.jpg

Decals Design 'Kids Riding Roller Coaster' Wa

₹183₹99
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51tvWeuQUXL.jpg

Rich Club Combo Of 4 Analogue Multicolor Dial Men's And Boy's Watch-605Blk+118Blu+Av51+70Blu

₹849₹769
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51AT9P1TBlL.jpg

Decals Design 'Lovely Butterflies' Wall Sticker

₹79₹78
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41QKbT3-2ML.jpg

KOBO Fitness Gloves / Weight Lifting Gloves / Gym Gloves / Bike Gloves (Imported)

₹288₹259
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41bqBFCPh4L.jpg

Nivia Foam Hand Grip, Pack of 2

₹239₹225
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/415xg4GwMlL.jpg

BLACK+DECKER KC3610 3.6V Li-Ion Cordless Screw Driver Kit (Orange, 10- Accessories included)

₹1099₹699
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31TYIRZ7haL.jpg

Laurels Urbane UV Protected Matt Finish Wayfarer Unisex Sunglasses - Black Lens - Ls-Urb-020202

₹349₹279
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/4107Nf7Z8AL.jpg

Nayasa Lacy 2 Piece Plastic Tall Basket Set, Green

₹67₹66
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41nGRHk8nJL.jpg

Scotch-Brite Bathroom scrubber brush

₹99₹75


https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51CcytIf9aL.jpg

Protoner PRGCL Blend Gym Accessories (Black)

₹129₹119
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/418NHjwFGiL.jpg

Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Mixer (Black)

₹1498₹1299
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51VmtyXt2CL.jpg

Probiker Leather Motorcycle Gloves (Black)

₹376₹305
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31lKZVo3cVL.jpg

Gala No Dust Floor Broom- (Freedom from new broom dust- Bhusa) (Pack of 1)

₹168₹139
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41bvhQV3-sL.jpg

Manbhari PKRT10045 Glue Sticks, 20 Pieces

₹200₹175
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31LO3nwO0FL.jpg

Nivia Ball Pump Double Action (BP - 213)

₹177₹159
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41wdwK-zHML.jpg

Morphy Richards AT-201 2-Slice 650-Watt Pop-Up Toaster (White)

₹1155₹1099
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/517RhHXcLRL.jpg

Rudham Disposable Gloves, 300 Pieces, Transparent

₹170₹99
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41LU8L31mVL.jpg

Bajaj Flora 3-Litre 3kW Instant Water Heater

₹2912₹2599
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/4142cMGx4XL.jpg

Black & Decker VH780 780-Watt Multi-Use Vacuum and Blower (Dark Blue)

₹3441₹2699
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41SDXjmfZ5L.jpg

Bajaj Popular Plus 750-Watt Light Weight Dry Iron

₹499₹399
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31N%2BeS1XZoL.jpg

Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus, 3U-G4

₹1532₹1449
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51yoR1ag7yL.jpg

Jewels Galaxy Stylish Multicolor Glass And Pearl Stud Earrin

₹280₹269
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41Cvl%2BGKsyL.jpg

Aurion PVC1 Plastic Dumbell Set

₹177₹159
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41-HufaRv6L.jpg

Maharaja Whiteline Joy Turbo 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (Black/Silver)

₹3021₹2299
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41LXfcAT5%2BL.jpg

Philips Daily Collection HR1459 300-Watt Hand Mixer (White and Beige)

₹1799₹1749
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41nval1awEL.jpg

Cello H2O Unbreakable Bottle , 1 Litre, Set of 4, Colour May Vary

₹512₹379
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/21OWOIM1wML.jpg

Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender (White)

₹631₹599
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41l9HmsnELL.jpg

Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon Shuttlecock

₹499₹399
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41wOUP6FKRL.jpg

Amiraj Plastic Vegetable Cutter, White/Green

₹209₹101
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41nIFskVEOL.jpg

Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes with Aloevera - 72 Pcs (Pack of 3)

₹237₹178
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51dRSEWNwSL.jpg

Le Gear Pro Plus Face Mask (Black)

₹192₹187
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51RsJT%2BqFnL.jpg

Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 API SN Fully Synthetic Car Engine Oil

₹2978₹2969
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/410MZ%2BZbEpL.jpg

Pigeon Kitchen Knives Set, 3-Pieces, Multicolor

₹199₹161
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31W0YqSngsL.jpg

Philips HI114 1000-Watt Golden American Heritage Soleplate Dry Iron

₹749₹699
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51NH6aWrgLL.jpg

Luvlap wipes pack of 3

₹209₹178
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/318DhWQDqmL.jpg

Milton Thermosteel Flask With Plain Lid, 1000 ml

₹745₹616
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31kuXhf1ZAL.jpg

Yonex Gr 303 Badminton Racquet

₹419₹375
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41hnCd1rkIL.jpg

Miamour MMCBSWD0010024 Ceramic Bathroom Accessory, Set of 4 (White)

₹708₹625
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/4110-4EZEkL.jpg

Eveready 1400-Watt SI1400 Steam iron with Spray

₹999₹899
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41xalUc8eKL.jpg

Prestige Omega Deluxe Induction Base Non-Stick Kitchen Set, 3-Pieces

₹1499₹1095
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61stzUZCxPL.jpg

Story@Home Candy 120 TC Cotton Bedsheets For Double Bed, Checks

₹444₹299
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41dHhGCjq6L.jpg

TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black)

₹499₹399
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31DF0KmM5XL.jpg

IShake Tabster Plastic Sports Shaker Bottle

₹259₹249
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51qct5YgCvL.jpg

Princeware Twister Combo Plastic Package Container Set, 20-Pieces, Blue

₹649₹499
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51HInIKmXNL.jpg

Kore K-PVC 20kg Combo 16 Leather Home Gym and Fitness Kit

₹1110₹999
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41yRVquTTfL.jpg

Canon Pixma G2000 All-In-One InkJet Printer (Black)

₹7999₹7990
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/411DD3w9xLL.jpg

Johnson's Baby Skincare Wipes, 2*80 cloth wipes (Pack of 2, Rs. 60 off)

₹308₹277
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51WAnBqzQbL.jpg

Decals Design 'Cartoon Dolphins Star Fish Underwater Creatures' Wall Sticker

₹155₹123
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41j%2BZOqqs9L.jpg

Godrej Aer Twist Rich Irish Cocktail Car Air Freshener (45 g, Purple)

₹299₹284
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51dofQNwgbL.jpg

African Marigold Flower Seeds (Orange) by Kraft Seeds

₹110₹45
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41oP7rLiKsL.jpg

Bajaj Majesty SWX400 700-Watt Grill Sandwich Toaster (White)

₹1299₹799
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51GtW10KYJL.jpg

Princeware Twister Package Container, Set of 3, Pink

₹539₹237
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41n6dl-s04L.jpg

Weighing Scale Digital Heavy Duty Portable, Hook Type with Temp, 50Kg

₹244₹215
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/316iGJGULDL.jpg

Livpure Glo 7-Litre RO + UV + Mineralizer Water Purifier (White)

₹8999₹8995
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41t5Y6f0UuL.jpg

Fostelo Women's Style Diva Shoulder Bag (Tan) (FSB-396)

₹575₹546
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41KEQLEnV9L.jpg

Prestige Deluxe Alpha Outer Lid Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 3 Litres, Silver

₹2010₹1599
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41r1U4feHEL.jpg

Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner

₹6623₹5899
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41BMyAk8duL.jpg

Orpat OEI 187 1200-Watt Dry Iron (White and Blue)

₹449₹349
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/412b%2B8U1zYL.jpg

Nova Panni NSG-2439 700-Watt 2-Slice Sandwich Maker (Black/Grey)

₹1398₹1149
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/511yy3VEiBL.jpg

Silver's SB 503 Badminton Racquet Combo

₹341₹339
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51nSzpgFPeL.jpg

Karatcart Silver Crystal Dangle Earrings For Women (2.00 Cm)

₹264₹222
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51-djPgryhL.jpg

Cello Aqua Flip Polypropylene Bottle Set, 1 Litre, 5-Pieces, Multicolour

₹480₹299
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31ZTcE-4B3L.jpg

Prestige PGMFB 800-Watt Grill Sandwich Toaster, Black

₹1045₹849
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51iD2XojaQL.jpg

Black & Decker HD400IN 500-Watt 10mm Impact Drill

₹1199₹999
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51VR96uGAxL.jpg

My ShaldanCar Air Freshener (80 g)

₹325₹241
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41CazMYJiKL.jpg

Philips Viva Collection HD9220 Air Fryer with Rapid Air Technology (Black)

₹10238₹8999
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/516IbVtW5mL.jpg

Decals Design 'Radhe Krishna with Flute' Wall Sticker

₹79₹78
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31EipCg9OOL.jpg

Tosaa Non-stick 7 cavity appam patra with lid 17 cm (200 grms)

₹249₹199
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31DnfW1wnXL.jpg

Pigeon Mio Aluminum Flat Tawa, 250mm, Pink/Red

₹420₹323
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41THaAnrLPL.jpg

Orient Fabri Joy 1000-Watt Dry Iron (White and Blue)

₹549₹369

Amazon Deals of the Day for 22 September 2017 : Latest Amazon Lightning Deals and Offers Amazon Deals of the Day for 22 September 2017 : Latest Amazon Lightning Deals and Offers Reviewed by SpOOn on September 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.